2017 Admission Notiffication
Agriculture courses are offered by the Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture University(PJTSAU),
named in honour and memory of Professor Jayashankar, an eminent educationist and an ardent Telangana ideologue.
- The candidates who wish to seek admission into Diploma Courses of PJTSAU
should have appeared for POLYCET-2020 under Agricultural stream
conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET),
- Candidate should have passed SSC Examination conducted by State Board of
Secondary Education, T.S./A.P. or any other examination recognised as equivalent
thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, T.S./A.P.and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates seeking admission should produce a certificate(s) from the Heads of Institution(s) that the candidate has studied for a minimum period of 4 years in schools located in Non-Municipal areas during their period of study from 1st class to 10th class (any four years).
1. The selection of candidates for all the seats shall be made on the basis of ranks
obtained by the candidates under Agriculture Stream in the Telangana State
POLYCET-2020 conducted by SBTET.
2. If further tie, the OGPA obtained in SSC or its equivalent examination will be considered.
3. If tie continues the grade point obtained in first Science and later Maths,
English, Telugu, Social and Hindi will be taken into consideration.
4. In case of a tie, the age of the candidates shall be taken into consideration and the older candidates shall be given preference for the seat.
5. Candidates for admission into this course in the University shall be required to have
completed 15 years of age as on the year of admission (as on 31-12-2020) with an upper
age limit of 22 years (Born in between 01-01-1999 and 31-12-2005).
Way to apply
- Notification for admissions will be released by PJTSAU.
- Filled application should be sent to tne mentioned address.