2017 Admission Notiffication
Agriculture Polytechnic is a two years course offered by the Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture University(PJTSAU),
named in honour and memory of Professor Jayashankar, an eminent educationist and an ardent Telangana ideologue.
- Pass in S.S.C or equivalent examination.
- Must have studied at least for 4 years in the schools located in rural areas (non - municipal areas) i.e. from 1st to 10th class.
- For OC & BC category candidates minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) required is 5.0 (including Hindi).
- For SC, ST & PH category candidates minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) required is 4.0 (including Hindi).
Way to apply
- Notification for admissions will be released by PJTSAU.
- Filled application should be sent to tne mentioned address.
Find colleges here
- Agriculture Polytechnic, Regional Agricultural Research Station, Palem - 509 215, Mahaboobnagar District.
- Agriculture Polytechnic, Regional Agricultural Research Station, Jagtial - 505 327 Karimnagar District.
- Agriculture Polytechnic, Sardarpur (v), Siricilla- 505 301(m), Karimnagar Dist
- Agriculture Polytechnic, Agricultural Research Station, Kampasagar - 508 207 Nalgonda Dist.
- Agriculture Polytechnic, Agricultural Research Station, Basanthpur - 502 249, Mamidi, Nyalkal mandal, Medak District.
- Agriculture Polytechnic, Tornala (v), Siddipet (m), Medak Dist.
- Agriculture Polytechnic, Regional Agricultural Research Station, Warangal - 506 007 Warangal Dist.
- Agriculture Polytechnic, Agricultural Research Station, Madhira - 507 203, Khammam Dist.
- Agriculture Polytechnic (only for Girls), Agricultural Research Station, Sangupet village, Jogipet mandal - 502 273, - Medak Dist.
- Dr.A.Venkat Reddy, Principal, Agriculture Polytechnic, C/o Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Jayaprakash Nagar, Jammikunta 505 122, Karimnagar Dist.
- Agriculture Polytechnic, Malthummeda (v), Nagireddipet (m), Nizamabad Dist.
Principles of Agronomy - Soil chemistry and fertility - Principles of Entomology and productive Entomology - Farm Power and Machinery.
Crop Production 1 - Basic Principlesof plant Breeding, Seed Production, Testing and Certification - Manures and Fertilizers - Pests of Crops and their management - Principles of Plant Pathology, Diseases of Crops and their Manageent.
Crop Production 2 - Land Surveying, Soil and Water Engineering and Green house technology - Participatory Agricultural Management Programme.
Farm management, Agricultural
cooperation and Marketi -Introduction to Computer skills - Communication Skills in English - Forestry Medicinal and Aromatic Plants - Horticultural crops and their management - Agricultural Extension and Rural
- Various Jobs at Ferilizers and Pesticides Companies.