2017 Admission Notification
Horticulure diploma is two years course offered by Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticulture University,
named in honour and memory of Sri Konda Laxman Bapuji, veteran freedom fighter and telangana protagonist.
- Pass in S.S.C or equivalent examination.
- Must have studied at least for 4 years in the schools located in rural areas (non - municipal areas) i.e. from 1st to 10th class.
- For OC & BC category candidates minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) required is 5.0 (including Hindi).
- For SC, ST & PH category candidates minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) required is 4.0 (including Hindi).
Way to Apply
- Notification will be released by Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticulture University.
- Filled Application is to be posted to the mentioned address
Fundamentals of horticulture - Plant Propagation and Nursery Management - Olericulture - Fundamentals of Soil Science - Farm Power,
Agriculture Machinery and Structures - Farm Management, Agricultural Finance and Marketing - Tropical Fruit Culture - Spices and Plantation Crops
- Value added producta of Fruits and Vegitables - Manures and Fertilizers - Disease of Horticultural Crops and their Management - Soil and Water Engineering -
Tropical and Arid Fruit Culture - Commercial Floriculture - Seed Production, Certificationand Varietal Testing - Pest Management of Horticulture crops and Apiculture
- Field Diagnosis of horticultural Crops - Post Harvest Management of Horticultural Crps - OrnamentalGardening and Landscape Architecture - Medicinal and Aromatic Crops Cultivation
- Protected Cultivation of Vegetables and flowersFlowers - Dry Land Horticulture and Waste Shed Management - Horticultural Extension, Teaching Methods and Communication Skills
There are two colleges provided with horticulture diploma course.