- To understand the basic concepts of Accountancy and Taxation
- To impart skills to the students on the services provided by the Accounts and Taxation industry
- To impart skills in various non-banking and allied financial service areas
- To acquire computer operational skills with knowledge of accounting packages.
- To prepare the students for taking up wage and self-employment
SKILLS TO BE ATTAINED
- Skills in Accounting & Taxation services.
- Skills in Mutual Funds, stock markets, Chit funds, Micro Finance, etc.
- Skills in computer profession i.e. MS Office, MIS, Accounting packages, Data base etc.
- Skills in banking related services.
- Awareness about banking activities and banking to customers
- Super bazaars / Malls / Hotels
- Direct selling agency
- Recovery agencies
- Mutual fund companies
- Micro financial institutions.
- Consultant for filing Income Tax Returns
- Preparing Service Tax Returns
- Postal saving Agents
- Banks Direct Selling Agents
- Verification Agents
- Recovery Agents
- Establishment of Micro Finance
- Door step Banking
- Establishment of chit funds
- Money lending / Pawn brokers