To train the students in various techniques in the construction of buildings and survey field, especially cost efficient techniques to develop competencies in assisting supervisors, engineers and contractors and prepare themselves for self-employment.
SKILLS TO BE ATTAINED
- Skills to prepare plans and estimate the cost of project.
- Skills in testing and choosing good quality building materials
- Skills are constructions of different items like, foundations, masonry works, columns beams slabs and finishing works.
- Skills to provide water supply and sanitary, electrical installations and fittings in the buildings.
- Skills maintenance of buildings and constructions repairs.
- Skills in surveying field.
- Preparation of building drawings in Auto cad.
- Skills in Highways
- Work as mason, carpenter, painter etc in construction industry.
- Assistants under engineers and architects.
- Contract jobs under contractors.
- As a contractor for supplying of building materials
- Execution of specialization works like painting, bar bending etc.
- Execution of small works in Government Organizations as contractors