- To develop professional competence in the use of computers and related hardware,programming skills and techniques.
- To train the students to acquire skills and mastery in the use and development of different software.
- To enable the students for self and wage employment
SKILLS TO BE ATTAINED
- Skills to operate different computer hardware devices.
- Skills in maintenance procedures.
- Skills in configuring the system software and installation procedures.
- Skills in using specific packages and Languages.
- Skills in programming techniques and data processing.
- Skills in computer and data security
- Junior Programmer
- Computer operator
- Computer Instructor
- Software marketing personal
- Computerized Accounts Assistant
- Networking technicians with service providers
- Drafting assistants
- DTP operator.
- Internet and E-mail center maintenance
- Maintaining and establishment of small networks
- Image and Video editing
- Basic hardware& Trouble shooting technician.
- Web Designer