Competency based curriculum on Analog and Digital Electronics and Communication Engineering has been developed for two-year Intermediate Vocational Course at the plus two stage of education. It had been designed to ensure attainment of knowledge and skills required for performing the job.
To learn theory and Practical kmowledge in the fields of Electrnics and Communication Engineering along with assembling, testing and maintenance of Analog and Digital electronic equipment with computer knowledge.
SKILLS TO BE ATTAINED
1. Assembling, Testing and maintenance of Electronic equipment.
2. Repairing of different electronic equipments.
3. Installation and maintenance of electronic equipments.
4. Installation and maintenance of P A System.
5. Installation and maintenance of Inverter type Power supply.
6. Repairing of Radio/Tape recorder/Television.
7. Electronic equipment sales and service.
8. Computer hardware technician.
9. Dealership/agency of Electronic Equipment.
10. Manufacturing of electronic equipments.
11. Computer Assembling.
1)Electronic Equipment Assembling
2)Electronic Equipment tester
3)Electronic equipment repairer
4)Installation and Maintenance of Electronic Equipment
5)Electronic Equipment Sales and Services
1)Servicing of Electronic Equipment
2)Dealership/Agency for Electronic Equipment
3)Manufacturing of Electronic Equipment.