- To train the Students to work in Diagnostic Labs.
- To train The Students to work in manufacturing units of Diagnostic regents.
- To train the Students to assist the qualified experts in these fields.
- To train the students to understand the organization of hospitals, Research laboratories etc.,
- To train the students to attend to analytical work and Research & Development [R&D] work in drug Labs and Pharmaceutical Industries.
- To train the Students to attend basic Emergency, Diagnostic requirement to the patient in Day and Night Duties.
SKILLS TO BE ATTAINED
a) Train the student to work in diagnostic labs.
b) Train the student to work in manufacturing units of
c) Laboratory Technicians in various departments of Medical and
d) Self employment: Setting up of diagnostic laboratory and sale of
readymade reagent kits and media.
e) Laboratory technicians in hospitals of various sectors.
- Laboratory Technicians in various departments in diagnostic centers.
- Laboratory Technicians in hospitals of various sectors.
- Laboratory Technicians in various departments in medical and pharmacy Colleges.
- Laboratory Technicians in Clinical Studies in Various Laboratories like
- National Institute of Nutrition
- Central Drug Research Laboratory
- Molecular Biology Labs
- Laboratory Technicians in Quality Control, R&D Sectors of Drug Manufacturing Units.
- Preparation and Sale of readymade reagent kits and Media.
- Distribution of Lab Chemicals, Glassware, Lab Instruments and their Spareparts etc..